Warm & Cheesy Bacon Dip
Write a review
- 1 (16-ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) jar HORMEL® Real Bacon Bits
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2. In bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish; cover.
- 3. Bake dip 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
- Makes approximately 5½ cups.
- Just for fun, place 2½ to 3 cups dip in a hollowed, round sourdough loaf. Wrap bread in foil and bake 30 minutes at 400°F.