Warm Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl
Write a review
- 2 packages (9 oz.) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/3 cups ( 5 oz.) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 can (8oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesean cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (1 pound) round bread loaf
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
- COMBINE creamed spinach, Swiss Cheese, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- SLICE top off bread loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shell. Cut top piece and soft bread into bite-sized pieces. Spoon spinach mixture into shell; wrap loaf in foil, leaving filling exposed.
- BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with bread pieces for dipping.