Whiskey and Beer BBQ Chicken Sliders
Write a review
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (12 oz) beer
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Buffalo wing sauce or other hot sauce
- 1 deli rotisserie chicken (unflavored), skin and bones removed, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 12 slider buns, split
- 12 pimiento-stuffed green olives, if desired
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat sauce ingredients to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- In medium microwavable bowl, place chicken; cover. Microwave on High 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Add sauce to chicken, stir to coat.
- Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture on bottom of each slider bun; top with bun top. Garnish each sandwich with green olive.