White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies
Write a review
- 2 sticks + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup well packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Few drops green food color
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 cup non salted macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until smooth, add sugars and cream further. Add eggs one at a time add vanilla and salt and mix until light and creamy. Add a few drops of green food color.
- Sift together flour and baking soda. Add flour in one step to creamed mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Add chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Scoop dough using a large ice cream scoop.
- Place on a parchment or silicone baking mat lined or buttered cookie sheets.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 11-13 minutes. For soft and chewy cookies bake them until center is still soft. For a firmer cookie bake slightly longer.