White Chocolate Raspberry Trifle Cocktail
Write a review
- 1 1/2 ounces Raspberry Vodka (Stoli has the best flavor)
- 1 ounce white créme de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 9 to 11 muddled Driscoll's raspberries (reserve 3 for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla ice cream
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker or blender. Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass or blend with ice and pour into a cocktail glass. If muddling fresh raspberries, always pour through a fine mesh strainer (a tea strainer works) into cocktail glass to remove seeds before serving. Garnish with 3 Driscoll's raspberries.