The Works Tater Tots Pizza Pie
Write a review
- 6 Cups Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®
- 1/2 Cup Ore-Ida® Chopped Onions
- 3/4 Pound Ground Beef
- 3/4 Cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 14 Ounces Pizza Sauce
- 4 Ounces Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Ounces Pepperoni, halved or sliced
- 1 Cup Colby Cheese Shredded
- 2 1/4 Ounces Ripe Olives, drained
- Place 3 cups Tater Tots® in a greased 10-in. pie plate. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef with 1/2 cup peppers and onions; drain. Stir in sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni; cook about 2 minutes or until hot.
- Spoon over hot Tater Tots®. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining Tater Tots®, arranging in a circular fashion.
- Bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until Tater Tots® are crisp. Top with remaining cheese, pepper and olives.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.