Write a review
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 dozen Hershey's® Hugs® chocolates, unwrapped
- 1Mix granulated sugar, oil, vanilla and chocolate in large bowl. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 2Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease cookie sheet. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll in sugar to coat. Shape dough into balls. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched. Immediately press 1 chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on cooling rack.