ZESTY ITALIAN SKILLET CHICKEN
Write a review
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into small chunks
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14 to 16 oz.) jar reduced sodium marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup FRENCH'S® Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce (30 % less Sodium*) or FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Cook chicken 5 min. until browned on both sides. Remove to plate.
- ADD pepper and mushrooms to same skillet. Cook, stirring, 3 min. until tender.
- STIR in marinara sauce and Worcestershire. Heat to boiling. Return chicken to skillet. Simmer, covered, 5 min. until no longer pink in center.